I've known for a while now that Girls Gone Wild was going to be in Eugene--they've been hyping it for probably two months. But today on my way back from the dentist, the big bus with some bimbo's face (but not boobs) was parked in front of the club. I think they'll be here all week. Oh goody.
I'd like to think we Eugenians are smarter than this. However, we have a major university in this town. Most of the students will not be interested in participating (even if a bunch show up just to see what the deal is), but I know there are a few absolute twits who will think that showing their tits on telly is a smart career move. I suppose it might be, if your planned career is porn, stripping, or prostitution (and I'm not sure about the porn bit). My bigger concern is all the high school aged girls who may try to sneak in for this. I'm sure they'll be checking IDs, but how closely is the real question.
You know my biggest problem with the Girls Gone Wild videos? They're crap. I had a housemate once who owned about 300 different porn video things, including a bunch of the GGWs, and so I actually sat down to watch one. What you see in the adverts for them is all you get. It's not porn. It's drunk, stupid chicks flashing their tits and maybe arse for a camera. It's not sexy. It's embarrassing for the girls, and for the morons who buy the videos. And it's BORING. If I want porn, I want something to hold my attention. Drunk chicks smashing their boobs together do not hold my attention, even when someone in the background is screaming "woah! yeah!".
Ugh.
1 comment:
HAHAHAHA I have to say that this post held my attention. Truly fabulous ranting. :)
Post a Comment