Saturday, December 26, 2009

Over and Done

I trust that I will be forgiven for not having written since December 4th. Since then, Adam has come and gone, his parents and brother have come and gone, we've hosted a wedding reception (in pretty atrocious weather--13 guests couldn't make it to Eugene), gotten married, and been on our honeymoon. And then I had to go Christmas shopping in order to properly celebrate Christmas Eve and Day. Because nothing says happy holidays like receiving lots of loot :)

I will post about our wedding reception and wedding (really, not a lot to say about the wedding though) over the next few days, as well as our honeymoon. As I get pictures, I will post them. My brother-in-law, who took hundreds of photos for us, has all the photos. Everything was shot on digital, but for some reason one of the two memory cards couldn't be read by my computer, so I don't have any photos from the wedding day itself right now, though I do have a large chunk of the reception photos, and the few photos we took on our honeymoon. But major kudos go to Mark, who did a fabulous job of shooting everyone at the wedding reception, and took some absolutely gorgeous photos, even of our tremendously unphotogenic family.

This is my single favorite picture of the nearly 200 I have--I don't think Anne knew she was being photographed here, and there's just something I love about how Mark captured her here.


And for the PLU crowd (go Lutes?), we have this unholy gathering. Believe me, it was unholy.


Left to right: Jimmy, Anne, Rob, Heather, Katie, Levi, Me, Kristan
Kneeling: Kat, Kellie

3 comments:

Hadar said...

um yeah, so how do you want me to send you photos? I can make a private blog and post them there and you can rip them off there? LOL

let me know.

Katie said...

If you didn't take too many, email is the best, but if you have loads and loads, the blog idea isn't a bad one. Come to think of it, I may create a group one for all of us girls.

Not tonight though!

Hadar said...

Um, let me know... i have quite a few.