Seriously. What the hell was that?! I was told that the writers had a full storyline, that the plot twists and turns for the entire series were planned out from the very beginning. If they were, then it's just pathetic, and if they weren't, well, it was still a crap ending. Adam and I watched it, and neither of us is sure about what happened, but we both know it was lame. It might have been good, if it hadn't been so abrupt and random. I mean, up until Christian Shepherd showed up at the church, I was ok with everything. And now...they're dead? But they weren't in purgatory and dead from the beginning? Really, I shouldn't have to do research on a TV show that's ended to find out what happened!
What about Aaron? Why was it so damned important that Claire be the one who raise him? Why was Walt special? And what the fuck were the numbers?! Plenty of other questions, but I can live without most of them. Those though, were pretty damned important, and they were just totally ignored.
Ugh. The last 10 or so minutes were a total letdown, and have managed to ruin the rest of what was, overall, a pretty intriguing show. I honestly feel like six seasons (well, about 5, parts of the second and third season sucked) were flushed down the toilet there.
Plus, my mad internetz research skillz tell me that FlashForward, a show that I've only seen the pilot of but thought was fabulous, has been cancelled, whilst V, a show that's been done and redone several times, and was quite yawn-worthy the 4 episodes I saw, is back for next season. At least Castle was picked up for a third season (as was Glee, and the second season of Glee hasn't even aired yet). And House was renewed--somewhat surprisingly, the way Fox dicked it around this season--as was Desperate Housewives. And as long as USA network keeps all their original programming going, I'll still be a (mostly) happy camper.
I really need a life.
No comments:
Post a Comment