So no internet for two weeks, which has been just dandy, let me tell you. And yet I still haven't had as much time to read as I'd like. Probably because I've been yelling at various ISPs. Will try to post properly in a few days--also have a paper I am working on.
APRIL
16. The Walking Dead Volume 1: Days Gone Bye, by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore (graphic novel)
15. Serenity: Better Days 1-3, by Joss Whedon, Brett Matthews, Will Conrad and Adam Hughes (comic book "mini series")
14. The Saturday Big Tent Wedding Party, by Alexander McCall Smith (The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Series #12)
13. Royal Assassin, by Robin Hobb (The Farseer Trilogy Book #2)
12. The Raven, by Edgar Allan Poe
MARCH
11. Moon Over Soho, by Ben Aaronovitch (Peter Grant Series #2)
10. Assassin's Apprentice, by Robin Hobb (The Farseer Trilogy Book #1)
9. Obsidian Butterfly, by Laurell K. Hamilton (Anita Blake #9)
FEBRUARY
8. Blue Moon, by Laurell K. Hamilton (Anita Blake #8)
7. *Night Train to Memphis, by Elizabeth Peters (Vicky Bliss #5)
6. *Trojan Gold, by Elizabeth Peters (Vicky Bliss #4)
5. Burnt Offerings, by Laurell K. Hamilton (Anita Blake #7)
JANUARY
4. The Crimson Petal and the White, by Michel Faber
3. Queen Victoria: Demon Hunter, by A. E. Moorat (pen name of Andrew Holmes, it appears)
2. *A Little Princess, by Frances Hodgson Burnett
1. Heat Rises, by "Richard Castle" (Nikki Heat Series #3) (Best guess at ghostwriter: Tom Straw)
No comments:
Post a Comment