Well, I just realized I need to have blogger email comments to me. Since apparently I don't seem to notice them otherwise. I just found a ton!
I'll be better about responding to comments from now on.
From the ones I've read so far: Camille, you and Matt are most welcome to visit, but we don't have a place to house you. And we live in a non-exciting part of England. But Manchester is cool, and it's only an hour away :) Brie, the same goes for you and Steve (and Catherine, if you really want to fly a small child that far). Also, I'll probably be up through T-town this summer, so maybe a get-together can be arranged. The last time I was up there was for Andy Graff's wedding, and I was only there for a very short time.
Claudia: as one of my parents' history profs once said about a guy who always said "an historic": "he's an horse's ass".
Kristan: I think a bazooka might be overkill, but it would get the point across.
Heather: No internet party, but a cunning plan! Someone gave us 2 nice leather sofas for the cost of two bottles of wine (which only ran us about £7), so I think we've pretty much used up our present karma :) Save up in case you need to get a present for us this winter. Also, are there two Heather's who have written me comments, or just the lovely girl I know as "Jewish Heather" (who I know commented as Zilla and WavesHi, but I don't know about Heather--private profile, and the pic is really small)?
No comments:
Post a Comment