I'm sure the list is still non-comprehensive, but I wanted to add everything I've read since I first published the list. This is a great way for me to keep track of everything I've read. I'll start posting the list at the end of each month, so as to see what I've read over a year, January-December. I'll also do an end-of-year review, and announce the best new book I've read (and possibly the best book I've re-read).
Books marked with an asterisk (*) I have read before. Books marked with a carat (^) are part of a series.
Alexander McCall Smith:
^The Full Cupboard of Life
^In the Company of Cheerful Ladies
^Blue Shoes and Happiness
^The Good Husband of Zebra Drive
Roald Dahl:
*Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
*Charle and the Great Glass Elevator
*The Witches
Terry Goodkind:
^Debt of Bones (more of a short story/companion prequel novella)
^Wizard's First Rule
^Stone of Tears
^Blood of the Fold
^Temple of the Winds
Robin Jarvis:
^The Whitby Witches
^A Warlock in Whitby
Philip Pullman:
^Northern Lights
^The Subtle Knife
^The Amber Spyglass
J.K. Rowling:
*^Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
*^Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
*^Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
*^Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
*^Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
*^Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
*^Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Alan Alda:
Never Have Your Dog Stuffed
Margaret Atwood:
*The Handmaid's Tale
Anthony Bourdain:
Gone Bamboo
Elizabeth Peters (series books are not all part of the same series):
*^Crocodile on the Sandbank
*^The Snake, the Crocodile, and the Dog
*^He Shall Thunder in the Sky
*^The Golden One
*The Copenhagen Connection
*^The Murders of Richard III
*^Die for Love
*^Naked Once More
*The Camelot Caper
Catherine Fisher:
The Oracle
Neil Gaiman:
The Graveyard Book
Allan C. Weisbecker:
Can't You Get Along with Anyone? (unfinished--it started to get convoluted and boring)
Stephenie Meyer:
^Twilight
^New Moon
^Eclipse
^Breaking Dawn (yeah, I read them all...shut up. They still weren't very good.)
Pat Frank:
*Alas, Babylon
Dan Brown:
^The Lost Symbol (Not really a series, but a recurring character. Past events are mentioned, however.)
Terry Pratchett:
^Carpe Jugulum (Nominally series in that they're all Discworld books. They do not need to be read in order, however.)
^Maskerade
^The Fifth Elephant (currently reading)
That books my book total to 25 new books I've read this year, and when I finish The Fifth Elephant, that will be 26 completed books. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment