Don't think I ever said. Visa came through beginning of February, two weeks after I applied for it (miracle of miracles). Flying today. Southwest Airlines from PDX to LAX, Air New Zealand from LAX to Heathrow. Tube from Heathrow to King's Cross, train from King's Cross to Huddersfield (with probably at least one change). Bless his heart, Adam is meeting me at Heathrow to help haul all my stuff.
Here's hoping nothing goes wrong on the first flight so I don't have to rebook the second flight, and call Adam to try and explain why his wife didn't book the earlier flight into LAX to be safe.
I have plans to start posting more regularly again within the next couple of weeks. Adam is off this week and next, so it may not really happen sooner. But rest assured, I will get more wedding photos posted, and I will finish posting about the wedding, honeymoon, and what will hopefully be a love letter to Air New Zealand.
ETA at home is 6pm GST Wednesday. That'll be 11am PST Wednesday, or 29.25 hours after I got up. I estimate to be awake for about 33 hours. Flight time is only about 14 hours. Already yawning.
No comments:
Post a Comment