Good News: I'm finally posting again
Bad News: It's not about the wedding or my trip over here
Good News: For the people who don't care
Bad News: For the people who do care
Good News: Adam and I ordered a new bookcase (with drawers on the bottom) to hold more of our crap
Bad News: It was delivered missing 12 rather necessary screws (to install runners for said drawers)
Good News: We have water and electricity, and can afford to pay for it (and do, which may be considered bad news)
Bad News: The company who supplies all of our utilities is threatening to shut us off due to an unpaid balance on the account, which may or may not belong to us
Good News: Adam ordered a new mobile phone to replace his defuct old one
Good News: It was set to arrive today
Bad News: They keep asking him for information that they already have before they ship out the phone
Bad News: They asked for that information today, and thus the phone hasn't arrived (that they scheduled to deliver today)
Good News: The UK allowed me into the country without hassle
Good News: I am allowed to work legally
Bad News: I apparently have no credit standing in this country (no bills in my name, no job)
Bad News: Barclay's Bank will not add me to Adam's bank account because of this, despite it being ADAM'S money, not theirs
Good News: I have a job interview tomorrow
Bad News: None related to that really
Good News: If I get it, the job is part-time at a sandwich/bakery type place a five minute walk away from home
Bad News: The job is only part time. And I will have to fight Adam for any free food I may or may not receive as a benefit of working there
That concludes this, the second edition of Good News, Bad News. I dearly love writing these, so I must endeavor to do so more often.
Next up: Travels and Travails (man, I love the neat things you can do with the English language!)
No comments:
Post a Comment