If only iPhoto, Blogger, and the Apple Finder would play nicely, posting wedding photos--or any photos, really--wouldn't be such a chore. I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted any wedding photos over on the photo blog, but a few more are up now, this time of the actual wedding ceremony. There are so few posted, even though Mark took so many, because the ceremony was only 2.5 - 3 minutes long. The single longest part was the poem and poor Judge Zennaché's stumbling over it. Yeah, e.e. cummings is awesome, but a bitch to try and read out loud. And I even rewrote the poem so he didn't have to try and decipher the e.e. cummings unique formatting. The poem (with original formatting) and full text of the wedding ceremony can be found in this post, and the wedding photo blog is here.
And now, back to work. Semi-literally. I'm working every day at the moment (until Thursday, when I've got holiday time booked to go to Leicester for the weekend), and was last week and the couple of weeks before that, between other coworker's holidays, other coworker's illnesses, and now larger illnesses and alleged injuries (alleged because we've been getting rather conflicting information and info that doesn't make sense). So since I'm at work all the time, I have to make food for Adam when I'm not at work so he can eat it when I am. If that makes sense. If not, I have to make tomorrow's lunch now (our main meal of the day, and tomorrow is scalloped potatoes and ham, with pineapple-brown sugar-mustard sauce). And tonight's supper (pork chops, applesauce, baked potato, and whatever veg I decide to throw together). And sandwich filler (tinned pork, which I will turn into my version of deviled ham--it involves BBQ sauce, amongst other things) for Adam to eat at work this week. No rest for the wicked, which may be why I pass out and take naps when I get home from work. Only three days this week, which is nice, but three long days. Long days of people asking about my accent and my finding various ways to politely tell them to fuck off. Or less polite, in some cases.
No comments:
Post a Comment