Tuesday, August 24, 2010

There is little point to this post.

I must be forgetting something, because it seems I've done basically everything I needed to do today already.  That rather frightens me.  Oh yes, I still have some Girl Museum stuff to do.  Still, I'm mostly done with everything today, so I decided that I shall blog.

In rather belated news, I turned 30 last month.  Unsurprisingly (to me at least; plenty of other seemed surprised when they asked), I feel exactly the same.  I don't know if that proves that age ain't nuthin' but a number, I'm oblivious to the passage of time, or I just don't care, but nothing feels any different.  Adam's even (mostly) stopped harping on about my being ancient.  I can't even rag on him for being closer to 50 than being born; because I'm 4 years older he just throws it back in my face.  Regardless, I don't feel any different for being 30.  I think I've felt more or less the same way since I was about 24-25.  The only difference now is that I actually remember my age (there was a while there when I kept forgetting.  and now I'm going deaf, so really, I've been falling apart for years.).

I'd love to make this a funny, interesting, witty, and insightful post, but really, I can't come up with anything to meet those requirements.  So instead, I shall direct you to two other blogs to follow.  One of them I contribute to, the Girl Museum Blog, and currently we're celebrating the 90th Anniversary of the 19th Amendment to the US Constitution.  The other blog is perhaps the funniest blog on the internet, and is called Hyperbole and a Half, which is one of the most awesomest names ever.  Read that blog.  She's funny as shit.  Well, you know, really funny shit.

No comments: