Monday, November 15, 2010

Travelling Tomorrow

Sonata should be taking hold shortly, so this shall be short--if I stay awake too long, I start hallucinating, which is both disconcerting and awesome.  Up at the ass-crack to catch a bus to catch a train to catch a second train to catch a third train in the form of the Tube to catch a plane to catch a shuttle to the hotel to sleep to catch a shuttle back to LAX to catch a plane that stops in Oakland on the way to PDX to hitch a ride down to Eugene with my folks (thanks guys!).  Whew!

My new laptop has arrived at my folks' house, so as soon as I get that set up and functional (Friday at the latest, I hope; if I'm doing really well I might try to take care of it on Wednesday) I'll blog about the 11 hours and 40 minutes of flying with Adam from Heathrow to LA.  It should be...interesting.  Thank the gods that I love him...

Belated happy birthdays (sorry gals!) to Heather and Sarah.  And Al.  And probably a load of others as well.

1 comment:

Red said...

That sounds like most convoluted trip. But I supposes that's because Eugene's the other side of the US. I have no idea what Heathrow's excuse is.