If you don't watch House this clip may not seem as awesome, but I watched this episode (Season 7, Episode 15: Bombshells) yesterday afternoon, and this clip has been haunting me ever since. Everything about it is amazing to me: the costumes, the coreography, the singing (but then I've always been slightly in love with Hugh Laurie--and Stephen Fry, to be fair, since I've always thought of them as a pair), the way the sequence related to the rest of the espisode, and so on. If anyone truly cared, I could analyze it in depth for ages, but that's the sort of thing best done with friends and beer. Or wine, I suppose. Regardless, I thought Bombshells was the best episode of House this season, and if not in the last two seasons, it's certainly a contender.
EDIT: NBC Universal sucks, and "blocked this video on the grounds of copyright." I can get you the audio of Hugh Laurie and crew singing, but no longer the haunting video, so that's lame. While I understand and mostly agree with copyright, I'm not sure I can see how having this single, totally awesome clip hurts NBC in any way. Entire episode? Definitely remove it. One clip? Why bother?
No comments:
Post a Comment