So I must admit to a bit of guilty pleasure reading for the month. And easy reading, as well. The writing isn't totally fabulous in the Resident Evil books, but it seems to get slightly better as she goes on. Plus, did I mention they're easy to read? Although what I really find most amusing is her bio, which includes the line ". . . writes multimedia novelizations in the fantasy/science-fiction/horror realm for love and money . . . ." Hey, it's honest, and money's money. I'd do it too if I thought I could get away with it (current plan: sell my current novel ideas, become rich and famous, and write a couple of novels for some of Elizabeth Peters' series--I do actually have some ideas!).
MARCH
19. Resident Evil: Nemesis, by S. D. Perry (Resident Evil Novelizations #5)
18. Resident Evil: Underworld, by S. D. Perry (Resident Evil Novelizations #4)
17. Resident Evil: City of the Dead, by S. D. Perry (Resident Evil Novelizations #3)
16. Resident Evil: Caliban Cove, by S. D. Perry (Resident Evil Novelizations #2)
15. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Conspiracy, by S. D. Perry (Resident Evil Novelizations #1)
14. Nation, by Terry Pratchett (NOT a Discworld novel)
MARCH
19. Resident Evil: Nemesis, by S. D. Perry (Resident Evil Novelizations #5)
18. Resident Evil: Underworld, by S. D. Perry (Resident Evil Novelizations #4)
17. Resident Evil: City of the Dead, by S. D. Perry (Resident Evil Novelizations #3)
16. Resident Evil: Caliban Cove, by S. D. Perry (Resident Evil Novelizations #2)
15. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Conspiracy, by S. D. Perry (Resident Evil Novelizations #1)
14. Nation, by Terry Pratchett (NOT a Discworld novel)
FEBRUARY
13. *King of Shadows, by Susan Cooper
12. Zombie Apocalypse!, created by Stephen Jones (compiled)
11. The White Queen, by Philippa Gregory (Cousins' War #1)
JANUARY
10. * Mrs. Pollifax and the Golden Triangle, by Dorothy Gilman (Mrs. Pollifax Series #8)
9. The Other Side of Dawn, by John Marsden (The Tomorrow Series #7)
8. The Night is for Hunting, by John Marsden (The Tomorrow Series #6)
7. Burning for Revenge, by John Marsden (The Tomorrow Series #5)
6. Darkness, be My Friend, by John Marsden (The Tomorrow Series #4)
5. The Third Day, The Frost (aka The Killing Frost), by John Marsden (The Tomorrow Series #3)
4. The Dead of Night, by John Marsden (The Tomorrow Series #2)
3. Skin Trade, by Laurell K. Hamilton (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #17)
2. *Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, by J. K. Rowling (Harry Potter #7)
1. Tomorrow, When the War Began, by John Marsden (The Tomorrow Series #1)
No comments:
Post a Comment