My excuse is my short story. And a conference. Both of which sucked up loads of time. When I surface from round upon round of editing (thank for the super-fast feedback, Mom!), I will gush about the completely amazing conference I went to for Girl Museum and how wonderful it was to be on the fringes of academia once again. And to meet 3 of the other Girl Museum interns.
FEBRUARY
8. Blue Moon, by Laurell K. Hamilton (Anita Blake #8)
7. *Night Train to Memphis, by Elizabeth Peters (Vicky Bliss #5)
6. *Trojan Gold, by Elizabeth Peters (Vicky Bliss #4)
5. Burnt Offerings, by Laurell K. Hamilton (Anita Blake #7)
JANUARY
4. The Crimson Petal and the White, by Michel Faber
3. Queen Victoria: Demon Hunter, by A. E. Moorat (pen name of Andrew Holmes, it appears)
2. *A Little Princess, by Frances Hodgson Burnett
1. Heat Rises, by "Richard Castle" (Nikki Heat Series #3) (Best guess at ghostwriter: Tom Straw)
No comments:
Post a Comment