Wednesday, March 21, 2012

LinkedTwitMyFace+

I seem to have created a twitter account.  Mostly because I have to buy a bunch of plane tickets this year (well, three, and for only two trips, unless someone dies, so no one die because I don't want to pay even more money to the airlines this year), and airlines post deals to their twitter and facebook pages.  I won't join facebook for love, money, or to save my soul, since I believe it is the very definition of hell.*

I do not have a LinkedIn account, nor do I have a MySpace page, though I do have a Google+ account, which I mostly use to play games (yeah, it turns out I am that person, except I don't publicly post/harass others for things in game) and follow homebrew people.  And Wil Wheaton and Jeri Ryan.  Wil Wheaton started the homebrew circle.

I'm debating how much to post to twitter.  I've always like the concept of twitter--I think it's fast and easy and I like the idea of having to keep to a character limit.  Still, I'd rather post here for the most part.  No character limits so I can blather away, and more over, a few people read me here.  Very few, perhaps, but hey.  But if for some reason you feel an urge to follow me on twitter, I'm @KatieWeidmann (creative, no?), and the non-twitter account holding people can see what I have to say (which is one post and not interesting) at https://twitter.com/#!/KatieWeidmann.

*Someone who came over to a party we hosted decided to use my laptop to hop on her account and didn't log out.  Ignoring the fact that I didn't like Henry being violated in such a way, nor do I think it's cool/appropriate/fun to stare at facebook when there are actual people around you, I used her account last night to look up some people and discover that facebook has gotten even more horrible with this new timeline thing.  I also thought about doing evil things to/with her account, but Adam told me not to be mean.  But she started it when she left fingerprints all over my screen!

No comments: