Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cool, but not bloody fair

So I'm thrilled that Dead Gentlemen are doing so well and their distribution deal finally went through. This means that more money can be made, and the new Gamers movie goes through Netflix, amongst other rental agencies, but I can't deny a small amount of irritation. Why? Because of this:



I sold my stake and ownership in the company shortly before moving to England, in part because I wasn't contributing huge amounts to the company and didn't want to feel as though I was leeching anymore. I also sold because I needed the money to eat whilst in England. Granted, it wasn't much, and not what the share was techinally worth, but what was I going to do with that many tee-shirts? Besides, I still support the company, and I got more than I paid in regardless. So I'm very glad that there's a very long wait on Netflix, but I'm also irked, that I also have to wait.

At some point I'll buy the flick. Here's hoping I still get an employee discount. Did we even have those?



EDIT: Sorry, you'll have to click on the image to see it more clearly. Right now, that seems to be about as big as I can make it.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

I have Gamers 2. It rocks!