So it is late, and I need to shower and go to bed so I can get up and go to work tomorrow like a good lass. Yay? So instead of leaving you with a real post, filled with funny stories, ranting, or whatnot, I leave you with a promise for tomorrow. I know I've promised many posts--wedding pictures will still come, but it's a bitch to upload them and then select and post them so I've been putting it off--but the Tale of the Naked Neighbors (Parts 1 and 2, and possibly a Prologue) is well worth sharing. Sadly, the retell cannot ever do it all justice. Even so, I will try.
And with that promise of future stories, I'm off to get clean and asleep. If you're truly craving some funny now, I encourage to go visit Hyperbole and a Half. Not only does she win for having a rockin' blog name, she's also insanely hilarious, with touches of sadness and pathos. Definitely worth a visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment