Sir Patrick Stewart was at the spa today. So far, that has been the only good thing about living above/in the same building as a "high class" spa. He has a silver Roll-Royce (and a driver), and is only about 5'10". He's also stunningly attractive, even more so in person (oh, that profile...). He was also impeccably dressed in a blue pinstriped suit.
He walked within 3 feet of me. I did not man up and say hello. How do you succinctly tell someone how brilliant their work is (especially when he's clearly in a hurry)? Every aspect of that man was designed for the theatre. Shakespeare, Mamet, Albee, Miller. He's done them all, and I would love to see him on stage. That voice, that presence.
Ahh! Oh well, perhaps I'll see him again. He's Chancellor of Huddersfield Uni, and President of Huddersfield Town Academy (football).
1 comment:
Dont make me drool. LOL I'm jealous! How awesome was THAT!!!! Where was your camera! :)
He's brilliant!
Post a Comment