Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update

Right, so I decided against knocking on the door of the woman who lives across the hall from me.  It could come across as confrontational, and I don't think that would be the best thing.  Truth be told, I also wussed out.  Not totally though--I wrote her a note this morning, and put it in her mailbox this afternoon on my way out.  Though I can't deny that I didn't really want to "confront" her, I still think this might be the best way (and it may not be); she knows that I'm concerned and I care, but I don't want to make her more uncomfortable.  Hopefully this puts the ball in her court.

I will continue to keep an eye and an ear out, and if things continue or get worse, I will take a more active role.  I can't get out of my head the number of things he did and said that screamed "abuser!" to me.

No comments: