At 9:15 this morning our intercom system woke us up, because the nice package delivery man had a package for us. Specifically, the Nintendo Wii we ordered Tuesday night (a little before midnight). Yes, for that fast service we paid the whopping shipping fee of £1.69.
My shoulders hurt already. And the baseball game cheats. I was doing really well, and then it got pissy, and so I lost. And to add insult to injury, it does a "mercy" thing, where once it runs 5 points up on you the game ends.
My fielders sucked. If I could have controlled them, I think I would have done better. Retards just stand there until the ball hits the ground. And I'm not sure how to control the pitching.
But dammit, by the time Adam gets home from work, I will have mastered Wii Sports (came with the console).
And tomorrow, when I go meet Claudia in town so she doesn't have to struggle to find her way to our place, I will buy us at least one more game, and another controller.
Oh, and I KO'd a guy in boxing in less than 2 minutes.
I know that everyone else on the planet practically has a Wii already, but I'm really excited. It truly is like nothing else, gaming-wise.
Now all they need is Wii Fencing...
No comments:
Post a Comment