We're leaving for Iceland tomorrow. I managed to find just about the only hotel/B&B in the country that doesn't offer free Wi-Fi (it offers Wi-Fi, but I won't pay for it). It also appears to be the only place that doesn't offer (again) free breakfast. It's also a 20 minute walk from the centre, and appears to overlook the domestic airport's runway.
This sounds like bitching; really it isn't, just a stating of the facts (ma'am). I knew what I was getting into when I booked it, and chose to anyway, given reviews and prices.
Mostly the point of this post is that we shall be out of contact for the next week. I'm both irritated by that and find the prospect glorious. We're taking the camera, so provided the batteries don't die and we take it out with us, I'll have pictures to post when we get back. Cross your fingers!
No comments:
Post a Comment