So once again I've forgotten about Sunday Reviews. That may have had something do with the roast duck breast for tea last night. Ooops. I doubt I'll have time to write up a review today, since I have to go to the Titanic Mill Residence Committee meeting tonight. I've been to two of them, and they take about 3-3.5 hours. This one will be either much longer or much shorter since it's the Annual General Meeting and we need to elect a new committee. I don't want to go, but I said I would...the good news is that I can easily get out of a nomination to the committee (if that happens) since I'm flying back to the states in 9 days. I totally support the committee, but since I don't know what decisions Adam and I will be making about living arrangements over the next 6-12 months...yeah. And I won't be here for large chunks of the next six months anyway, it doesn't matter.
So yes, I shall try to write a review tonight, or certainly tomorrow. I'm debating between a couple of movies, a couple of books, or a video game...hmm...if you actually have a preference, your choices are Superman Returns, Zodiac, Wizard's First Rule, The Handmaid's Tale, or LEGO Indiana Jones. Post in the comments if you care (I get emails now, and so know when people say things :) ).
No comments:
Post a Comment