I've got way too much crap going on over the next few weeks to do reviews. If I get chances, I'll throw some up, but the only really solid thing I have in my head right now is Gran Torino, and that'll proably slip out of my head if I don't get to it soon. More news later on, but now it's bedtime. I'd still like to exercise, but when the house is 80F/27C at 11:40pm, that's not gonna happen. It's raining in Linthwaite...wish I were there to run up and shut the skylights and stand on the balcony in the rain. Wish it were raining here. Blargh. I hate this heat--after Death Valley, anything over 2% humidity (hell, 1%) is too damn high.
Hopefully I'll get my act together enough to post some news in a few days. Got to get sorted though, first.
No comments:
Post a Comment